As a not-for-profit Incorporated Association, Footprints is managed by committee members from a range of disciplines who ensure that there is adequate transparency and that all funds are disbursed and reported on accurately.
Unlike most other not-for-profit organisations, Footprints takes zero (yes $0.00) for administration, salaries or any other form of cost so that 100% of every single cent raised goes to the projects for which it has been promised.
- are technology, business and philanthropy people
- have a wide spectrum of values, opinions and lifestyles
- are people who care about the world in which they live
- want to make a difference
The committee members are:
- Simon Monk, Founder and Executive Director
- Christy McCarthy, Secretary and Partnerships Director
- Aine Leonard, Treasurer
- Christopher Noble
- Matt Bourne
- Brendan Forster
With a little help from our friends
Footprints is grateful to receive professional support to help manage the organisation.
Find out more...